7/18/2016

+Summer beauty favorites+

Hey hey.
Sorry for the long gap in posting... It's been a busy week! 
So, now that it's summer, I wanted to share my summer skin favorites. 
Here we goooo:

  
The first thing is something I've talked about before, the Ultrabalm. You use it to moisture dry skin, which is a great product for summer as its hot most of the time now.... 

Next Is my new favorite moisturizer from Burts Bees. I use it daily, and love the scent/consistency of it! Overall great summer and all year round cream haha.
Now, this is another great summer product for those days you dont wear makeup. Summer is a good time to give your skin a break and just take care of it. This product is used on blemishes/spots you are trying to get rid of... 


I have a whole blog post on this beauty! Honestly, I just love the fruity scent for summer sooo much! hah... Thats all I've got to say about this one.
I had this in a favorite awhile ago, and still love it and use it frequently as another great summer scent. Also- wow. someone is probably rolling their eyes at how many times I've said summer... oops!  


The last one! We've made it to the end-lip balm. This is the grapefruit one, And I have to say- its definitely my fave. I don't have anything els to say haha.... sooo Bye! 
Hope you enjoyed this post. //see ya soon! -Dom//

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE Burt's Bees products! Thanks for sharing.
    Ashley xx
    Thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete