6/29/2016

+Birthday haul +


Hey hey. 
Okay. Sooo.... First off, It's finally summer!!!! Thought I wasn't going to make it, but- I did. (a shock to me, really...) Anyways, todays post is a birthday haul. Thank you to my friends and family who all made me feel sooo special :) xoxo

Lets begin:







This shirt, jean jacket, and shorts I bought for my birthday when we were shopping this weekend:)




Here is all of the food related things... Geez... Apparently I also love food haha



Room decor: (my sister made the wooden signs, and My friend made the weaved wall decor!)



Beauty: 









Homemade sugar scrub and hair treatment:) ^



As you can tell, I love burts bees products:) haha

This Lumineers album is amazing!!


And here are a couple things with no category haha

So in love with this journal and camera 😍


And this purse I also bought while shopping:)
Thank you everyone for reading, and everyone who wished happy birthday/gave me gifts <3
ttyl! (Hopfully sooner than later :) - dom


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :D great haul!! you got such nice stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete