6/22/2016

+ Finally Fifteen +

Heyyyy. It was my birthday yesterday! 
So I thought it would be fun to do 15 facts about me since I just turned 15 :) 

1) I love anything to do with music

2) I was born early

3) I'm interested in modeling

4) I've wanted to own a chimpanzee since I was little

5) I've never broken anything, but I've had stitches 3 times

6) I've danced for 7 years

7) When I was 11 I wanted to wear jean shorts to my future wedding

8) I don't watch shows, I watch youtube lol

9) I can't stand mushrooms


10) I have 3 siblings

11) I probably go shopping too often


12) I'm not a huge fan of math, or any school in general. 

I'd rather be taking photos, and listening to music...

13) I may be a big Jane Austen fan...


14) I live in Canada, but hope to travel to Europe once I graduate



     15) I love blogging, and have made some amazing friends through it <3

The end..

1 comments: