1/02/2017

// see ya next year, Christmas



Hey hey. 

Merry Christmas!! I hope whoever is reading this- had an amazing christmas/new years. (happy birthday Jesus❤️)
Okay- now I'm going to show ya what my super awesome friends + family gave me, even though I'm pretty sure I don't deserve any of it!! thanks though guys <3 

 //books & music :  
- bloom, Estee Lalonde 
- life in progress, Connor Franta
- lungs, Florence and the machine






// makeup & hair






( hair mask + hair repair thing... haha )


^ super excited to try this out lots this winter


^ these are super nice for a simple, moisturizing lip colour (: 

// wear



^ so excited to finally have these to wear basically every day




// random




^ okay so this sephora gift card is from my 20 year old cousin for secret santa. but when he gave it to me he said the employee took him around the whole store showing him things she thought a teenage girl might like- which I thought was so sweet because although he probably has no idea what any of the things she was showing him were, he still gave an effort to look for something around 20$ which of course we all know is almost impossible. (: so thats my little sappy story of the day lol





Okayyy, hope you enjoyed that.... 
 ttyl - dom


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late, but this is a great post!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete