4/19/2016

+ 3 Converse outfits +

Hey hey, today I have 3, quite simple outfits that I pared with Converse high tops. Enjoy!


Outfit 1: dressy


Okayyy, so. This first outfit is simple yet a little more fancy then the others. I really like this dress cause its super comfy and casual (F21). So I pared a silver necklace (garage) and Converse with it to dress it up and down...!? haha I just really like how this one turned out:)

  



Outfit 2: casual/active

This next outfit I like cause its also comfy, but good for running around getting things done. If the hairs not co-operating, throw on a hat! The rest is very simple but still nice, and the hat just adds a little somethin' :)






Last one, Outfit 3:

Again, super simple, comfy, yet stylin' haha
I threw on a scarf cause its not quite summer yet- but I didn't want to wear a sweater.
 Scarves are a simple way to add detail and warmth to an outfit, but you could also add a cardigan. Experiment with different things!




Thank youuuuu for reading, xoxox
ttyl- dom ❤ 



1 comments:

  1. Aw! So cute and creative!! You totally rocked those outfits! ;) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete