4/29/2016

+ wardrobe favorites/essentials +

Hey hey. Today I wanted to show you some of my most worn/essential pieces in my wardrobe. Enjoy:)



...............................................................................................................................



So, first off: I really like having simple/casual dresses for spring and summer, that you can dress-up and down :)



Next is a light jean shirt/, that you can wear with LOTS of outfits, which is why its nice to have.



A good pair of leggings, and a good pair of shorts. Especially durning summer, cause shorts is all you wear...!  I also wear leggings like 50% of the week haha.....



Not sure if these are staples but- I like em' sooo, why not...?



Okay, this is a staple though. Simple tee shirts are all I wear for the most part hah... Again, these are great cause you can wear them with almost anything.


And last but not least, shoessss! Two of my most worn and loved^^ :)
As you can see, I love simple...
The end... :) thanks for reading xoxoxoxo
ttyl- dom ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment