4/26/2016

+ My fashion icons +

Hey hey:)
So, today I wanted to share with you my favorite fashion icons/ people I look up to for fashion inspo.
If your interested, just keep reading...


First amazing woman:

<< Arden Rose. >> 








I love Arden. Her style is so out there, and adventurous, with a hint of girly. She is not afraid to
wear whatever she wants, even if it isn't a commonly seen piece. I also love the London feel of her style and pictures! Arden inspires me to wear different things, things I wouldn't normally 
pick up for myself, so thanks Arden ;) 







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second amazing woman:
<< Estée Lalonde >>

Estée, yet another gorgeous, stylish London blogger and youtuber. 
Estée has an eye for very different, amazing fashion pieces. Arden and Estée 
both have a style I love, and are inspired by, maybe because they have
similar style... :) 









Sooo, yah. That's where I get my inspiration... Hope you enjoyed, and maybe got some ideas too :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment